Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Triplets?

I don't know what it is, but the "bisexual" and intensely competitive, Ikki (appropriately named) twins from MTV's Double Shot at Love look somewhat like Rudolph's dentist buddy. They looked so familiar, and then I remembered Hermey the Misfit Elf, and it all came together. 

I thank God every day that I do not have a sister, especially an evil monster sister like either of these two. They're not stupid or alien faced like Tila Tequila, but they went through all of these contestants and not surprisingly picked the same exact guy for themselves. The "winner" of the extra-chromosome-boy seemed so thrilled that she beat her sister that it totally eclipsed the fact that her dude got nude with her own flesh-and-blood twin before he got with her. I asked my friend if he'd date the same guy as his sister, and he laughed. No. He wouldn't, because it's freaking icky.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, but what about Matt Damon???

Kidding.

- Rog

EAT said...

Do you think those chicks are hot?

Anonymous said...

They look pretty fuckin' doable from that pic but I've never seen the show.

- Rog