Monday, February 4, 2008

Votas, yo

I know that you, like me, are psyched about Super Tuesday (that's tomorrow, you ignoramuses, j/k, j/j). Over twenty states, and American Samoa, will tell the rest of us how they feel about such fabulousness as Obama and the serious ambition of Hillary, the resident evil of Huckabee, the hypocrisy of Romney, and the real darkness... McCain!

I know what you're thinking. "But I thought McCain was okay." No, he's not. He's tainted. Don't vote for him (write to me and I'll get into it with you). He's a puppet of the GOP and he looks like Michael Jackson.

Some interesting knowledge I've gained this election is about American territories. Guam, American Samoa (very unlike the Girl Scout Samoas, which are melt-in-your mouth delicious), PR, and the US Virgin Islands all have some voting privileges. Decent ones, at that! I just thought I'd mention this. Please read more on Slate.

Also, did you know that Republicans and Democrats vote on different days in South Carolina because they can't stand being in the same voting area as each other; some antiquated racist shit.

There's my electoral info.

Also, there will be a show at Churchill's tomorrow. Come support Danny L. and many other local artist who I love dearly and sometimes respect.

No comments: