Sunday, April 20, 2008

Iron and Whine


I'm a bit delayed here, but here are two pics from the Iron and Wine show. Since I'm Ft. Lauderdale-phobic, I had never been to Revolution. I think it's a great venue, though not necessarily for this genre. The sound was great, but perhaps the music would have been better complimented by a seated crowd situation. I must say that I also thought there were too many people on stage, I mean, there was a guy there just to lightly hit a triangle. I ran into some of my favorite people there, and I must say, the Ft. Lauderdale crowd is really much more cordial than we are down here. My friend Tyler Lovejoy and I were even asked to, "shhhh!" without attitude, from some old guy. The crowd ran the age, but not the racial, spectrum. I mean, white people like low-key, white guy music. All in all, it was a good show.

No comments: