Sunday, July 26, 2009

Art Galore!

Both shows on Saturday were quite spectacular. The Walden Project was well attended and the audience really enjoyed the show. There's Venessa Monokian up there with her collages (buy one). 

The Collabo Show was quite an event. I didn't know what to expect,  but it was a huge mix of performances and art. Much of the work was large in scale. Here are a few images and I have more coming. My camera's still broken, so I had to use my phone for these and then I borrowed my friend Genevieve's camera for the rest. 
Justin Long and Meatball were dressed like total pervs, but they had a neat thing going on these ramps and Meatball was riding on them. I love the graffiti crown on the bird's head and, of course, I love their banana hammocks. 
Jen Stark and Alvaro Ilizarbe (Freegums) made some tee-shirts for sale. Here's Jen modeling one. Sucks to be broke, because that pizza shirt is funny. 

Justin got all creepy with his lipstick and started kissing girls. I got an extra kiss from Kylee, which pleased me greatly. 

1 comment:

Josh said...

You look great!