Thursday, April 16, 2009

A-list entertainment

As I've mentioned before, I watch a lot of reality television. I didn't expect much to be on last night, maybe an old "Designed to Sell" on HGTV, but I was delighted to find the A-list Awards on Bravo. They were surprisingly hilarious.
Some highlights, for me, included Tori Spelling's acceptance speech, where she thanked Chelsea Handler for being cruel to her and then Chelsea Handler's speech where she mentioned that Tori looks like a man. What was more priceless was when Niecy Nash read from Tori's new book. Watch this, please.
My girl Nene Leakes from the Housewives of Atlanta won the Reality's Guiltiest Pleasure award, well deserved.
The whole show was completely entertaining and I suggest you catch it on repeat.

1 comment:

Funny videos said...

Nice post.post more picture.