Monday, August 31, 2009

Fuck you very much, Starbucks

I just moved near downtown and I don't have an internet connection at home yet. Tuesday's the big day!
Apparently there are about no wifi hotspots on Biscayne. I went by The Daily the other day and spent $10 on a blt, then tried to log on and my Mac wouldn't connect.
So today, I went by Starbucks and after being ignored for a bit, they tell me that after I buy a $5 card, it takes TWENTY-FOUR HOURS before I can get on the freaking internet. I was like - I don't give a shit about 24 hours from now, I need to get on now, that's why I'm here now. If I had a time machine, that would be a great convenience and I would be sitting with my $4 latte and unpleasant tasting croissant right now, blogging with pictures. Luckily, my friend Josh has lent me his laptop/internet for the moment so that I may rant. Tomorrow, I hopefully will be up and running with blabbing and shitty opinions galore.

3 comments:

swampthing said...

flub that. design district has a few hot spots... plus the swampy cafesitos are free to bloggies.

Slim Biscayne said...

Sweat Records or the Library, Bro

EAT said...

I guess I got lazy about looking around. It was hot, I was tired.
My aunt keeps calling me to remind me to go to the public library. I guess you can just sit in the parking lot like a creep and get service.
Thanks to you both!