Friday, January 22, 2010

Casiotone, bro

Not sure about this, but I think Casiotone for the Painfully Alone will be at the old PS14 tonight. I hope it's not like last time Casiotone was in Miami playing at the NADA preview and only I and maybe 5 others were his audience. There were too many "painfully alone" jokes to made.

ALSO:

On a very exciting note, Kim, formerly of Real Housewives of Atlanta fame, and now of the "hit" single, "Don't Be Tardy for the Party" popularity will be performing tonight in Ft. Lauderdale at Living Room. I just wish I had heard about this earlier and I wish I had a gay best friend still in Miami to force me to go to this. Did you hear that, gays? I'm available.

3 comments:

SuperBee said...

I'll consider making you one of my posse... provided you can introduce me to other gays -- I'm bad with them.

EAT said...

Teamwork excites me!

BabySquids said...

awww love casiotone...