Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some good pussy, bro.


Saturday night, I attended the Quintron and Miss Pussycat show at Churchill's, and it was a helluva good time. The show was great and although, at first, not enough people were dancing, everyone was into it. The show went on till late into the night and Quintron and Miss Pussycat were partying till there were like only ten people left in the place. As you can see below, they both enjoyed some delicious liquor from the bar, and just kept dancing away. The puppet show was amazing, but my video of it sucks, so you'll have to youtube it. It was a great time, no matter what, and I'm happy to have attended. 
(Not the best written blog, I know. Not even decent. I'm compensating with pictures. 
It's just that I'm still recovering from my hangover from two nights ago. Please forgive. Thanks.)


1 comment:

Emily Sue said...

I want to be there. No fair! Can you request they return this week for another show, please?