Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carvin' Party

My New Boyfriend

Last night, a group of us got together in an intense pumpkin carving session. The carving took place on a lake, outside of a beautiful house, on the coldest day yet this year. My lips are chapped, but it was wonderful to be out in the brisk air. Kizzy made a bonfire and although we didn't have sticks to make smores with, we still ate a fuckload of candy apples, cupcakes, and candies. I carved myself a boyfriend, a sad faced dude. I even carved the word boyfriend across his cheek, so he wouldn't forget who he is, and who he belongs to! I like to bark orders at him, and he doesn't talk back. It's kind of a perfect relationship. Anyway. I had a great time, and everyone made impressive carvings. There are some examples below. I have to make my costume tomorrow, and I know you all will want to touch "them" once they're made, so get your paws ready. 
Have a happy Halloween, Miami style (includes palm trees and sweating). 

6 comments:

eldesaparecido said...

Very Mike Tyson.

EAT said...

He is sort of my inspiration, in life and all things.

eldesaparecido said...

I think someone gave away their Halloween costume.

Anonymous said...

I heard he's already got a new girlfriend, that pumpkin. Saw him at The Bar with a celery stick.

- Rog

EAT said...

Think Mike Tyson with a curly wig...

That motherfucker. My boyfriend sucks. You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going down to The Bar, in 45 minutes, and then I will eat that bitch with a side of crispy wings. mmmm... who needs a boyfriend when you can have wings.

Green Voice Daily said...

Some cool carvings there. The BOYFRIEND, isn't bad either. hahaha!