Monday, June 9, 2008

Last Saturday



Here's a clip from the show at the Dorsch this past Saturday. It was a really fabulous performance by Oly, Nathan and Danny L. This was the last song of the night and it was definitely one of my favorites. Their chemistry was right on and it was here, I felt, that they came together just perfectly. Bravo, buddies!
Dylan Romer had a time lapse video of the stage projected behind them on the wall. It was rad and you can see more of his work at www.dylanromer.com. Dylan is really talented (check out the logo up there) in every artistic way. Next we gotta just get him to act.
It's Okay to Cross Now was also lovely. I have little idea how to talk about art or food in an intelligent, eloquent manner, so I'm not even going to try, but the closing was well attended, and I loved the work that was showing. I wanna see more!

No comments: