Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"We are Americans first!"

OBAMA WON, proving once and for all that this country is more sexist than racist. Since I was a wee babe, I have always claimed a black man would win before a white woman, and I just wanted to point out to all my buddies (Henry C.)who thought I was wrong, that in fact, I was correct!

Anyway, I'm thrilled and I thought his speech was beautiful last night. I think that he is definitely one of the best orators I have ever seen and I pray to God that this pulls him through to victory in November!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want my "Obama 08'"Thats my Ni__a!" shirt already...
But seriously, Hallary lost not because of a woman, but because of the type of candidate she is. Did you see her speech? "I this" "I that" it was horrid. I really just don't understand the appeal to someone so translucent in her salivating eagerneess.
ow you get me a Madeline Albright or someone of that calibre, and you'll have my vote. But I'm looking for an awesome candidate, not a black guy or a women...