Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Hero

Click on RFK to hear what his children have to say about him on the fortieth anniversary of his assassination: Remembering Our Father. I believe he is the most inspirational politician of the twentieth century. Never has anyone evolved so completely from a presidential "sidekick" to man of progressive ideals and genuine convictions.

Hillary is finally accepting defeat and endorsing Obama. Only God and Obama's advisers know if they'll add her to his ticket. I'm hoping not, but whatever. I don't think she can help him get elected, but what do I know?
Also, there have been more tragic earthquake aftershocks in China, reinforcing my somewhat psychic claim that China will never be the next superpower given it's geography and poor infrastructure. Discuss.

No comments: