Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I love this girl, bro, she's fucking crazy and shit.


If you love Mother Earth, say a little prayer for her this Saturday at 7pm. Miami will be taking part in Earthdance, a global prayer for peace and also a lil' festival fun. It will be presented by Plum TV and Miami New Times, Sweat Records and others. There will be beer and music. I really can't get on their My Space site right now, because I'm in restricted webspace, but I'm sure it's worth checking out.
This is also hosted by Sweat, off their site, support our man:
BARACK 'N' ROLL BAKE SALE + VOTER REGISTRATION RALLY on Saturday, October 4th at Sweat!! The last day to register to vote in this year's election is Monday, October 6th so we're doing our part to register as many people as possible before then. In fact, we've got forms at the store right this minute. More info on this event soon but it's going to be huge.

No comments: