Thursday, September 4, 2008

the internet WILL bite you in the ass one day, and it might hurt

This is from the My Space profile of poor, pregnant Bristol Palin's baby-to-be's father:
"The New York Post got to Levi Johnston's MySpace page before it went private:

'I'm a fuckin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride
dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess. Ya fuck with me I'll kick ass.' Status: 'In a relationship.' Children: 'I don't want kids.'

The 17 year-old Johnston is a senior at Wasilla High School where he plays hockey, shoots shit, and wrecks presidential campaigns."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you never get in the public eye and they get a snapshot of YOUR myspace, catwhiskerface.

Rog