Tuesday, September 2, 2008

London: Punk

I think most of this is self-explanatory... some stuff not so much.
We went to the popular Soho hot-spot, Punk. That girl down there was doing drunk one-armed push-ups, and let me tell you, I thought I could too. Not after 11 hours of drinking. I kept doing regular push-ups and then rolling backward on one arm. I think she was Russian. Stronger than I.
Eddie and I had a great night. I think we made that party.
You like the "working man" who threw me around for a bit and then hoisted me onto his shoulders, crotch-to-face? Yeah. Whoa. Crazzy. Gross? Yes. London's a fun place.



1 comment:

cityrambler said...

Looks like you're having a good time!

If you have a spare moment and want to do some semi-serious sightseeing, why not try a walk talk tour. Download to your ipod/MP3 and off you go.
(They are best done in daylight hours - so shouldn't interfere with the partying)
Take a look at www.walktalktour.com and see what you think.